Watch how to make prawn and pepper spaghetti:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 1 Spanish onion, finely diced
- 2 mixed peppers, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pack of spaghetti, 80g per person
- 200g Atlantic prawns
- 1 pack flat parsley, lightly chopped
- 100ml olive oil
- salt & pepper
1 Heat a frying pan and add 2 tbsp of olive oil, fry the onion until golden and then add the peppers and allow this to colour. This will take around 5 minutes. At the same time, cook the pasta as per the cooking instructions.
2) When the pepper has some colour to it, add the garlic and fry for around 30 seconds, now add the drained prawns. Warm these through for around 3-4 minutes.
3) Now add the chopped parsley to the prawn mix and allow this to soften. Drain the pasta once cooked and toss together with the prawn mix.