Ready in: 30 minutes
- 6 Simply M&S medium free range eggs
- 250g Simply M&S frozen petit pois, defrosted and drained
- 175 g Simply M&S English Mature Cheddar, coarsely grated
- 1 Simply M&S garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Salad leaves and dressing to serve
1. Break the eggs into a bowl, season, beat well with a fork, then stir in the peas and cheddar.
2. Place a non-stick frying pan (with a heat-proof handle) about 20 cm diameter, over a moderate heat, pour in the olive oil, add the crushed garlic and stir fry without colour for a few seconds.
3. Pour the egg and cheese mixture into the pan, reduce the heat as low as possible, and cook gently for about 10 minutes (use a rubber spatula to lift the edges, and shake the pan every now and then to make sure it doesnâ€™t stick). When the base is golden brown and the eggs are almost set, but still soft, finish the top under a grill.
4. Serve warm with dressed salad leaves.
Extra recipe suggestions:
Add a few leaves of fresh herbs to the egg mixture (chopped mint or thyme, for example), or a small onion – chopped and cooked for 5 minutes with the garlic.