As advertised on TV, a twist on the classic sausage bake – made using our Terribly Clever range – this dish is wholesome, hearty and, importantly, easy to make!Â
Ready in: 35-40 minutes
500g butternut squash, peeled and diced into 1Ë cubes
400g red onion and red pepper (roughly chopped)
4 tbsp olive oil
1 pack M&S traditional cumberland sausages
1 Jar Terribly Clever Fire Roasted Tomato Tray Bake for sausages
1. Preheat the oven to 200Â°C fan / 220Â°C conventional / gas mark 7.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of oil and cook the sausages until evenly brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. Add the butternut squash and 2 tbsp oil to a large roasting dish. Roast for 10 minutes.
4. Combine the remaining olive oil with the vegetables, sausages and the jar of paste. Add to the butternut squash and mix thoroughly.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes.
7. Spoon on to a serving plate and serve immediately.